In this podcast, you will learn:
- The two words that sent Zoe on a 4,000 mile journey.
- How a master of planning learned the art of not thinking.
- Why you should choose to have no choice.
- How a dreadful experience may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Why your day job might not be as bad as you think it is.
- How to free yourself from the anxiety of freedom.
I first met Zoe ten years ago in a busy digital advertising agency. She was an accomplished project manager, and I was pretending to be one.
She was calm under pressure. I was just nervous.
And now I know why: by using yoga to keep her “monkey mind” quiet, she let the craziness pass over her. And when her “Seriously?” moment came, yoga gave her the answer.
Zoe told me about her journey to becoming an established yoga and hypnobirthing instructor. But you don’t need to be a yogi to benefit from her story.
Zoe’s experiences can be applied to your own passions, to help you start your own sideline business doing what you love.