In this podcast, you will learn:
- How to create imagery to sell through stock photography agencies.
- The importance of an authentic brand: context, aesthetics and trends.
- How stock photography has changed over the years, and how agencies use data to discover trends.
- The influence of Instagram on photography.
- The impact and risks of free imagery sites.
- Why Lee only uses Getty to sell her photography.
- Why a business doesn’t necessarily need a “grand plan”.
- Why you should diversify your income streams.
There isn’t much that Lee Coventry-Walsh doesn’t know about creating and curating stock photography, and I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to interview her about it. You can make make money from your photographs, and she explains exactly how to do it.
- Fast Co
- The Harvard Business Review
- JWT Intelligence Report
- The Future Laboratory
- Site Unseen
- Dazed Digital